Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 6 1/2 week plan

Yppej
    No word back on the job. I didn't think an internal applicant would be ghosted. In the meantime I am enjoying the lunchtime book club at my current location. It is great to find congenial souls, and I'm glad your socializing is going well CL.

Happy equinox!

exhaustion caught up to me last night and I slept 10 hours. I had nightmares about flooding though (perhaps because dh showed me aerial photos of the place we used to live near the Mississippi before I went to bed.....)

i did get my seeds planted yesterday. I also worked in my classroom - but I left it messier than when I started due to pulling a bunch of things out. I go back tomorrow afternoon though. Hopefully I will have time to get everything put away properly sorted and labelled, but at worst I will shove a bunch of it back where it was, and it will still look better - there will be less because I removed things, and I put a shelf in a better location.

i’ll start a new thread to go to early May (Beltaine, May 5) this evening if no one else does.
    Last edited by Chicken lady; 3-21-19 at 5:12am.

Yppej
    I was offered and accepted the transfer, now the issue is they want me to start sooner than my current boss wants to let me go. So I am still looking outside the company as well. I am ready for new challenges and a new thread.

That’s great news. Your old boss can probably keep you 2 weeks

Wooo yay for you jepppy! Way to go!

i hope this environmet is better than your present one.

In my old place of work, when we had an internal transfer the two supervisors had to work together to come up with the new start date for the employee. It would not be not your problem In my world.

Yppej
    My current boss said possibly I will spend some days each week in one location and some in the other for awhile.

Congratulations! I hope parting from the gossipy co-workers won't be too painful...

Yppej
    There are some people I will miss, pearls among the swine.

Yppej, that is wonderful about the new job!

it got too late last night and I didn’t start the thread, but I will now.

Thread Information