Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Postage

But more importantly, you bought a speedo for your sweetie... That's awesome. And adorable. Do we get to see pics?

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I bought a Speedo recently as a present for DH - from Australia, as this one seller in Melbourne had the one that I was looking for that is now no longer easily available. I was amazed at what postage from Australia to the US for something so light, I mean so so so light cost. Over $20 USD. Amazing and not in a good way. Then I think of all the social welfare Australians are worth that human life is not worth in America and I realize the money has to come from somewhere so I don't complain (much LOL). But I will admit I rather doubt it would cost that much in USD to send a Speedo or something of similar weight to Melbourne from the US.......Rob

Sounds like an experiment to find out costs of airfare, customs, etc.

I love online banking. So quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I love online banking. So quick and easy.
    It's definitely simplified my life. Everything but my credit card is automated.

Forever stamps might have been a better investment than my savings account. I guess the logistics are not quite there.

What gets me is that I can buy an electric snow blower off Amazon or online from one of the big box stores and get free shipping. But if I sell my CD player on eBay the postage costs an arm and leg.

I have been banned from wearing speedos for a long time for the safety of the viewing public.

Thread Information