Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One eye watering a lot

Ocusoft wipes (spendy) or my husband uses baby shampoo with a rough wash cloth. Yes it is OK to heat up both eyes. It is a treat for both. It loosens up the oils in your eyelids and gets them fluid after having been backed up by the junk in your eyelids. Scrub first then use the eye mask. I like the USB mask because it stays the perfect temperature longer than a microwave one. Found mine on Amazon.

Thanks Simplemind! I've been washing them with baby shampoo and am now looking for a mask. Can I ask which brand you bought?

Look up Lifestance cotton eye mask on Amazon. There are several others.

Thanks Simplemind. I looked over a bunch of them on Amazon yesterday, and I've come to the decision that I'll make one myself, by using flaxseed. I guess the oil in flaxseed can heat up many times, releasing moisture. There is one flaxseed mask out there, but it's made in China and there were a couple problems with it. Thanks for your input.

Those are good but what I liked about the USB type is that the temperature is perfect and consistent over the entire time. Sometimes I put on headphones and zonk out with them on and they are nice and warm for the duration. Good luck!

Thanks Simplemind!

Thread Information