Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: In the words of Rodney King...

Wow Alan, I had no idea that you had so much post-SLF interaction with Packy. I'll admit that always rather enjoyed him, but that does sound a bit over the top. I'll bet you've got a few other good stories up your sleeve. Thanks for all you do for our little world here.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Thanks for all you do for our little world here.
    +1

Thanks to Alan as well as to the other moderators.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

"Didn't feel safe?" Where's the ROFL smiley when you need one? Poor fragile thing.

Bribery after the fact is a nice touch; I didn't notice that interaction, but I'would gladly have pungled up more money to make up for any perceived shortfall.

Very weird Alan.

Reading the title of this thread, how it started off, and some of the responses, has only made me think of Rodney Kings, OTHER famous words..........

OW, OW, OW, Ow......

In the end, you only control yourselves and everyone chooses their own tolerance for silliness.

What I have found (I confess) through trial and error of experience is that when I am reacting emotionally and negatively to anyone's posts, it is time for me to take a break. That is what I do in real life and also online. It can be here or on the news or anywhere else. Take a needed break!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thanks, Alan for moderating so well that we don't know it has happened. Dealing with grumps and goofs is not always easy. As for not feeling safe on this forum...seems a bit paranoid. i ignore some posts and have never felt the need to block anyone. I do try to pause and think before I react.I am not always successful. Thanks again Alan.

Thread Information