Thread: February Purge

February Purge

I just sold my DH's old denim overalls (which haven't fit him in years) for $30 on eBay! There was competitive bidding that brought the price from $25 to $30. Fun to watch people haggle over something you really just want out of the house, but it makes it easier to let go of something when you know someone really wants it. Sending them off to MN!

Yppej
    Good for you RR!

I got rid of one handbag and seven items of clothing.

I took 4 pair of boots, cowboy and fashion, and one pair of dress shoes that don't fit me anymore. I was sad about the cowboy boots.
    Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!
    formerly known as Paula P

Yppej
    A towel that got mangled when part of the drier came off. It was a little shelf like protrusion inside the drum where the clothes go, and now there are holes where it was attached. I don't know if the protrusion can be superglued back on or the holes covered up with duct tape. I am thinking excess heat came in through the holes and made similar size holes in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I just sold my DH's old denim overalls (which haven't fit him in years) for $30 on eBay! There was competitive bidding that brought the price from $25 to $30. Fun to watch people haggle over something you really just want out of the house, but it makes it easier to let go of something when you know someone really wants it. Sending them off to MN!
    wow! cool.

I sold four old 8 mm films yesterday (from my mom's house) to someone in MS, and I just sold a leather jacket that no longer fits my husband to someone in PA.

3 quilts to my charity group.

Thread Information