Thread: Bit of anxiety

Bit of anxiety

Whew, they are doing an deep audit of my books and I am so nervous. It is checking my attendance book with the calendars from families and the billing. Detail work is my most challenging part of my job but I have been working hard at it. I just hope there are not too many mistakes. It all makes me nervous, and I had some extra caffeine which does not help.

The good news is that first of all I am doing the programming part of summer camp (as compared to administrative). That means I can push for the very high quality I want in program. It is also at my site so I have some more control of program. My partner in summer allows 'groundies', a dangerous game on the play equipment so I can stop that. Also the person who came before the audit and saw some of the problematic behavior with my assistant. I gave some girls a craft supply, they came back saying that J told them they couldn't use it. I stuck my initial decision that they could use the craft supply. Then I added that supply to the shopping list since it was not part of plans in the next week.

I hope your audit goes well, ZG. What on earth is "groundies," if I might ask? You have piqued my interest.

good description, however I laughed at the warning you could contract aids,

Seriously though it is dangerous enough that our licensing agency has specifically called it out as forbidden.

I thought you would enjoy the definition since it has a bit of humor. I had never heard of it either (old and no kids). Sounds like something adult males would do to shorten their lives (on bigger equipment.

I got a little feedback today from one of the people who did the audit. I had asked before I left them to their work if it was looking good. She said that they audited a variety in March and they were all perfect!!

Whew, I did March billing in a hot-heat because of my work load that week and was worried. I doubled checked my calendars against the attendance book and I had no errors, feeling good about that too.

Thread Information