Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by dado potato View Post
    Here comes my first iris!

Attachment 2802

nice! It is a pretty and old historic.

Good lord you ARE way up North if you are just starting bearded iris season. Ours ended pretty much two weeks ago.

Irises just now popping out here in Colorado. Very strange weather with 8 inches of snow a week ago and very cool wet temps for June. My raised bed veggies just recently popped up and darn if I am leaving them while we go to Texas. I thought they would be up a month ago.

FinallyI have tons of bloom in my garden. Thanks popped out with in the past five days. I have a ton of lily bloom, and it will be full of lily bloom until the end of July.

0C0F0FE2-6A6D-46A0-B296-24955CB4AFC1.jpg613B51D5-B9BF-4D48-9256-D1DA8E36DAB9.jpgAA206B2B-C1B8-4E8D-A16E-B56C0A9B689C.jpg

Yppej
    My dill has survived so I guess rabbits do not like it. At one time we saw three in our yard frolicking together and one in the neighbor's yard. The domestic strawberries are also survivors, but not producing any fruit yet though the wild ones have started to.

Lilies are amazing in the display they give. I have to wait another couple of weeks for mine so thanks, IL, for sharing yours.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Beautiful flowers, IL!

Beautiful IL!

GARDEN IS IN! Greenhouse is empty. Let the growing begin! i got it finished this morning before it hit 80 outside!

This was THE best week in my yard! Both my privet japonica and my mock orange bloomed. Exotic fragrances drift upon you as soon as you come outside! Also, my strawberries are producingmy lavender is in full force, and my sweet peas began to bloom!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Oh Kay! Nirvana for the nose! I have fragrant peonies and dianthus.

Thread Information