Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 1/2 week thread, march to may

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    They were very small trees - two shovels of dirt and hammer in a stake.

it is so wet we didn’t feel a need to water them in this year, but dh said to only get 30 next year.

i’m sure Iris lilies would say get zero trees....

yppej, i’m Sorry about your weight. It sounds like you are making some progress however. Your boss annoys me.
    In order to keep nature balanced, DH is continuing to chop down trees here.

Your property must be huge if you are planting all those trees. IL, I think I totally understand that this house is your new focus project and you donít care if it takes decades to finish.

This is the Internet and you all only know about me what I choose to share. So in a rare spirit of complete sharing,
    I will also say that we have planted quite a few trees: fruit trees, plus a screen of arborvitaes. All trees are not bad, just trees that are in the way also weed/junk trees and nearly dead trees. These latter things are all very bad.

We have 3 fruit trees in our backyard. I have a love/hate relationship with them because although they provide shade for the back of the house they are messy. Right now the little flowers are falling off all over my patio and get tracked into the house. We will clean them up and within days we have more. Yesterday I tackled the dining room and got it done.