Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rob—Men’s Rights Activism

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    yes, this is a nice summary of your thoughts and activities.

What about that Homeland Security female person and your comment in another thread about her vis a vis your Men’s
    Rights activism?
    The point with mentioning former DHS Secretary Nielsen is that due to my involvement in this area, there are those who might expect me not to have any sympathy for Nielsen. I try to take these things on a case by case basis. Though I found Nielsen cruel and hostile as a DHS Secretary, I do take her side regardless as she has stood up to Trump before and she did draw lines in the sand - likely leading to her resignation. Trump is much worse than she is is my take. So I do feel sorry for her even though I am sympathetic to Men's Rights. Rob

Ah, well taking things on a “case by case basis” seems much more responsible than automatically assuming she is wrong because WOMAN.

Rob, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. If you agree to work for trump you know what you are getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Ah, well taking things on a “case by case basis” seems much more responsible than automatically assuming she is wrong because WOMAN.
    Thank You I guess but I do have something to add here, IL. This street goes two ways and not only is it a street but it's a highly powered Autobahn. Women need to also have this basic respect and treat men to some degree also on a case by case basis. As with women, there are some male specimens out there that are real pieces of work - and I do understand that this Autobahn goes two ways, too. I've even dated a few (gay) such pieces of work - I didn't really have to give that one word explanation at this point, though, did I? Not all men are monsters, not all women are gold-diggers - I hold these two truths to be self evident. Problem being, there are some male monsters and there are some female gold diggers. Caution for all is advised. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Rob, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. If you agree to work for trump you know what you are getting into.
    TT, I don't completely disagree with your take here - the reason I do break from it with a more sympathetic stance is that Nielsen did stand up to Trump and when he asked her to cross clear legal lines, she did refuse. I'm not saying she's a wonderful human being - I'm saying there was a level she would not sink to and she was willing to hold her own against Trump in her refusal to sink to this level. To me, that's worth some respect, though I do understand that YMMV. Rob

Thread Information