Thread: Hello from WV

Hello from WV

Hi everyone! I had found this forum years ago when I lived in NC, and it was such a helpful resource then. (I'm pretty sure I mostly lurked back then-shy at times.) Recently I began wondering about this forum, and am delighted to see that it is still active. I've been attempting to live simply, but have much more to learn. Excited to discover new ideas from all of you, and hope to share whatever I can that may be helpful to someone.

Welcome back, Cwimm73. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Tea

West Virginia is such a beautiful state, scenery wise. I have only been there a few times, but really enjoyed it.

See you around the forums.

Another from southern Ontario. What are the special challenges you are trying to deal with in simplifying your life?
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Hi! Welcome back from southern Canada (just joking!)! Looking forward to your posts and questions.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Glad you joined!

It's good to hear from you, cwimm73.

I wonder, do you have some Welsh heritage? (Cwm Rhondda = "Rhondda Valley" in Wales)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhAT8FV1gc

Thanks everyone!

Razz, I think my biggest challenge in simplifying my life is getting better organized. I used to declutter fairly regularly, but am about a year behind on that now. I've always been terrible about handling paperwork though. Also when my husband and I were married in 2016, we both had our own houses which we sold to purchase a home together. We gave away and sold alot, but still have so many boxes to go through.

Dado potato, my "c" is my first inital, and "wim" is a portion of my last name. I do have some Scotch Irish ancestry. Love the video you shared!

Another Scotch Irish person here - I think there's a lot in your neck of the woods, right? We'll enjoy hearing about your simple living thoughts.

Lainey, I think there are several in this neck of the woods!

Thread Information