Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Donald Trump?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Impeach Donald Trump?

Or not? What do you think? I'm all for getting the Orange Goon Traveling Through Life With Money But No Clue out of office, the sooner the better. It will take years to undo the damage he has done with (former?) allies and to repair this country's reputation globally. My family in Austria would worry less if Trump were out of office too. Rob

Ummm, the charges? According to that pesky Constitution and The Law?

Or capture, draw and quarter him and just be done with it?

I am not sure you are capable of seeing the irony in your posts, but consider this: you hyperventilate on another thread about vigilante justice at the border, yet in this thread about impeaching Donald Trump you don’t even give a reason for this legal action.

I guess some mobs ruling are better than other mobs ruling.

I would prefer that energy, time and money be spent on finding some strong competitors from all parties for 2020 so that the possibility of Trump being re-elected is minimized.

He hasn't been found guilty of any impeachable offense, so I'm with Nancy Pelosi--and pinkytoe--let's save our energy to defeat him in 2020. The next Election Day will be here before we know it.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Rob you should be careful with your wishes, if the Democrats initiate impeachment proceedings and/or the ultra progressive wing of the Democratic Party ascend to a General Election position, I'm afraid a 2nd term for Mr Trump are inevitable.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Ummm, the charges?
    My question as well.

I dislike Trump, but we can't just wish him away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Rob you should be careful with your wishes, if the Democrats initiate impeachment proceedings and/or the ultra progressive wing of the Democratic Party ascend to a General Election position, I'm afraid a 2nd term for Mr Trump are inevitable.
    With only a small change to the Constitution, a 3rd and 4th term would be possible as well....

Trying to impeach is pointless and will end up with him getting another term.

Agree that it’s pointless and we need to vote him out.

At this point, I'm wondering how many of the candidates, politicians, and news talking heads who are busy calling for "impeachment" are under the influence of the Russians or other foes.

Our system has been compromised.

Thread Information