Thread: Recovery update

Recovery update

I am tracking the last 2 years as a process of getting very sick and recovering. As much remission rather than recovery actually,

I drove home from Boulder, and around town many times, without using maps on my phone. (Sign that i have better brain function)

i noticed i was doing a lot of things, edging into hypomania, so when i felt tired i came home on my split shift day and too a long nap

I am eating and able to think ahead a couple days to plan meals. For a long time i didn't know what foods i could manage so meal planning was impossible,

Thank you for letting me share, i know others have chronic things but i don't always hear about the mental side of recovery, if that is happening

I am sure you are on a trajectory of healing and wholeness. My small bed of daffodils seem to say sic itur ad astra, "thus one journeys to the stars".

Yppej
    The metacognition is also a sign of strong brain function. Good for you!

ZG: We have been with you through your struggles, so it is delightful to hear of the positives you are now experiencing!

These reports show real and solid basis for recovery and predict a future of steering the boat strongly.

Any chronic illness has to be managed and you have a good handle on it. I am so happy for you.

Thank you all, Sometimes I remember that there were times I was healthy and I have that chance again.

Thread Information