Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I wish I were in Minneapolis......

Quote Originally Posted by organictex View Post
    i would fix it by making rule that police will be terminated immediately if their
    bodycam is turned off at anytime during their shift. at least we'll always know
    what went down...
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Are they allowed to use the restroom while on-shift?

I had this discussion with a LEO relative and some other LEO's. How about when they are talking on their personal phone, at lunch? How about when dealing with an abused child (there are privacy laws that deal with children, verses open records and reporting), and several other scenario's. (Informants and such)

Rob, start reading your dictionary.

The jury reached a verdict. ABC News says the verdict will be read at 4:30 PM

AP newswire says the verdict will be read at 5 PM.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Just dropped by to post what dado potato has....3 PM Central Time, six minutes from this post, the verdict will be revealed. I am off to meditate and pray for justice. Justice For Justine!!! Rob

PS Came back to correct the time on my post. It should have been 5 PM Central Time. My only excuse is that I live in Arizona and we don't turn our clocks back or ahead here, something I've always been appreciative of and one of the few things I didn't like about living in Portland.....had to deal spring forward, fall back there. Rob
    Last edited by gimmethesimplelife; 4-30-19 at 11:16pm.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I am off to meditate and pray for justice. Justice For Justine!!! Rob
    Were you on the jury?

Jury found Noor Not guilty of 2d Degree Murder,

and guilty of the other 2 charges: 3d Degree Murder (dangerous conduct, taking unreasonable risks and causing death) and 2d Degree Manslaughter.

Don't drop dead of shock folks.....Noor was convicted of two of the charges he faced. Right now at this very moment I am proud to be an American citizen. Seriously. This is the second time in my life I have felt this....the first was the night Barak Obama was elected in 2008. The system worked this time and I am compelled to admit this. The system worked!!! I also feel relief as this will set precedent in following cases. The tide is turning against tyrannical US police. Thank You, each and every one of you, for allowing me to share this overwhelming joy with you. The system worked!!!!! Rob

I am also glad Rob. This is getting all too common. You have to have the right personality to be a cop and right temperament. I definitely don’t have the right qualities. I know that they give a psychological test to try to weed out sick people but obviously it doesn’t always work. I think one of the problems is that it’s scarier to be a cop now than decades ago because citizens are ambushing and killing them for no reason. It’s a complicated situation which might be causing some of the overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Were you on the jury?
    No....but I wish I had been. Imagine how honorable and noble casting a decision for Human Rights, Human Life, and The Rule Of Law and completely against Tyrannical American Police would be. These jurors not only made the right decision but began Human Rights Empowernment over US Police (provided they break the law, that much is true).

I wish these jurors much peace, happiness, love and joy as they move through their lives. They deserve such. Who knows how many lives this decision may save from American Police going forward?

Off to a carne asada cookout at my next door neighbors from Guatemala tonight....now it's going to be a celebration of great joy. Rob

When you are done celebrating, Rob, you might want to look up what the charges he was convicted on actually are in Minnesota....

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.205
    https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.195

Thread Information