Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biden taking off in the polls

I believe that Melania HATED that Trump won the election, because she's been a passive-aggressive First Lady ever since. I feel sorry for her, but I guess you get what you sign up for in life. She probably never predicted the downside of being the trophy wife of Donald Trump.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

A stereotype I'm certain...with the current First Lady, the word gold-digger comes to mind. And then if you have a kid and/or divorce, income for life. I am betting she will divorce him when all is said and done.
    As for Biden, better than Trump, but same old. I recall when I attended a talk of his on campus and watched the backstage antics. Gigantic black suburban with security detail, makeup person, special food and drink to be on sight - like a celebrity. And then my boss telling me about the hair plugs and Botox.

I suspect Biden's past will catch up with him and he'll be gone.

He's had many, many shots at the presidency, and now that Democrats have a deep and talented bench, he's not going to look any better by comparison. At least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    A stereotype I'm certain...with the current First Lady, the word gold-digger comes to mind. And then if you have a kid and/or divorce, income for life. I am betting she will divorce him when all is said and done.
    I can't help but wonder if she may be a Russian agent. Trump has been eagerly courting them for years, after all. There's a lot to this story that we don't know. Like how did she get a "Einstein visa?" https://www.newsweek.com/melania-tru...instein-826431

Trump bought it of course. I would vote for a chimpanzee before I vote for the orangutan in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    It’s so early that a lot can change so I am just watching for now. Melania is a joke for our First Lady. The coat that said I don’t really care said it all when she went to visit kids. She hardly does a thing. Past ones have worked at their cause. She originally said it would be bullying she would work on which considering the circumstances is hysterical.
    +1... WTH is "Be Best" besides improper English?

Jeb Bush probably has something to say about leading the early polls...

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-...-new-2016-poll

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Jeb Bush probably has something to say about leading the early polls...

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-...-new-2016-poll

????

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    ????
    I think what jp1 is saying is don't count your chickens before they hatch. Being a front runner early in the game is no guarantee of who makes it to the finish line.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information