Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lifestyle upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I am the opposite - was glad to get off gas and go with a glasstop that is easy to clean. If it were cost effective I would ditch my gas hot water heater too.
    Yeah, I'd love to do solar for hot water.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

The stove posts reminded me that I am pleased with my induction cooktop, convection oven though. I had the option of a gas stove but preferred the electric induction. It gets hot but doesn't stay hot for very long.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    The stove posts reminded me that I am pleased with my induction cooktop, convection oven though. I had the option of a gas stove but preferred the electric induction. It gets hot but doesn't stay hot for very long.
    I know these terms, induction and convection, but I do not have one of these devices.

When I bought my microwave in 2006 it was also a regular and induction oven. It cost 800. At the time we were having lots of big parties and I needed both ovens. The down side is you have to wait for it to cool down before you can use the microwave. Now we live in a smaller house and the most I invite at once is 15 people so I haven’t used the oven in 7 years.

Thread Information