Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are you most judgey about?

No I am typing it.

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Sometimes I wonder, when seeing mistakes like you're all mentioning, whether the misspeller is using a voice-to-text app. I've used it a few times and get pretty funny results.
    I use voice to text all the time, hence my erratic spelling and sometimes nonsensical writing.

Today I am judging the hell out of a woman’s display of Crazy Town. She called someone in my plant society and cried for half an hour, literally sobbing for 30 minutes, abput a tiny imagined slight. In actuality, the person who committed the “slight” was completely correct in her actions.

I would like to know why there are so many crazy humans in the world.

On the bright side, Crazy Town did not call me because Crazy Town knows very well I am not a soft shoulder to cry on.

That’s so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I would like to know why there are so many crazy humans in the world. ...
    I wonder that all the time. Occasionally listening to the police scan app doesn't help. There's no shortage of people wandering around in the middle of traffic, taking their clothes off... The other day some woman was trying to set fire to a parking meter.

I too wonder about all the crazies in this city. Is it drugs, the altitude or just minimal brain activity? Never been in a place where people do such ignorant things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardnr View Post
    Those who spend extravagantly and then bitch about having no money, saying they'll never be able to retire but refuse to save anything. (I think this falls into your #2.)
    Along similar lines maybe...I have to discount people who have a gross disregard for diet and exercise and then complain about related health problems.

Dishonest people (like, say, D. Trump) who routinely tell fictitious accounts or worse. And people with disregard for basic environmental issues, like not recycling or an excessive fossil fuel lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I try not to be judgmental about grammar and spelling but I cringed this morning as a distant cousin posted pictures on facebook of her trip to a castle in Germany. She talked of mid evil times and displays of torcher equipment.
    Oh my...

Having studied several languages, I have a heightened awareness of grammar in my native language. Used to not care but once I got into languages, all of a sudden those boring English grammar lessons in elementary school became important. Same with spelling. So I really notice when people butcher their grammar or spelling.

Thread Information