Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 1/2 week thread, beltain to solstice

We won’t kill anything outside even if they eat our entire garden. We do kill mice in our house.

Closet clean-out is done!

Yppej
    I am finished with the old job, new shorter commute in place. I have a day trip planned for Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I am finished with the old job, new shorter commute in place. I have a day trip planned for Monday.
    Hurrah! Next we need to see ANM and Float On find better employment situations!

Great news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post

Good work Yppej and Rosa!

I skipped out on updates and planning last week, but here is where I am - school is done for the year and I finished all of my evaluations. The parents of the child I was very worried about are trying to get him into counseling ASAP.

i will probably go in to work in my classroom a couple of days this summer. I left it in good shape but I couldn’t load my new shelf because it isn’t bolted to the wall yet.

i stopped yoga and swimming and my chronic hip pain went away. I did yoga yesterday. I will probably start back up swimming soon with shorter distances.

i made pie and my rabbit is beauteous. I cleaned up my house a little.

i have about two and a half weeks left until the solstice. The rest of this week I am focusing on foundational stuff.

for school, that means sorting out the materials I left all over the porch. For pottery it means straightening up all the stuff I brought home and maybe wedging clay. For health it means planning some food and going to the grocery store and getting back into yoga with dh. For the farm it means cleaning stalls and pulling weeds.

i am also going to keep straightening up my house a little.

That’s good progress CL. I wonder if it’s the yoga bothering your hip versus swimming. The only thing I haven’t done is pull everything out of the kitchen cupboards, wash the inside and reline with paper. I have been helping my husband work outside and with the reduction in income I let the cleaners go so have to keep up with that. Having a big party on Saturday so will spend this week cleaning and getting ready.

Well, when I was swimming two miles twice a week, my hip hurt more on the weeks I did less yoga, so I think it’s the swimming.

so far I have pulled some weeds and cleaned two if 3 stalls today.

also a load of dishes.

That’s really interesting. We tried Tai Chi and it threw my back out bad for a month and killed my husband’s knees. We thought it would be easy on our joints.

Yppej
    I am going from weekend day trips to a full week's vacation. I have picked up the new job quickly, so the office manager said I could take time off, and it would even be good if I did so before my trainer retires so there is coverage for my function.

Yes, ANM and FloatOn need better jobs. It can take time but it is worth it.

CL did you cook the rabbit in the pie, or am I misreading that?

Thread Information