Thread: May Frugals

May Frugals

I negotiated down the price of the supply portion of my electric bill. It was scheduled to go up on autorenew and I got it below what I am currently paying.

May 7th so far this week
    --had a great supper last night all leftovers.
    --eating up soup previously frozen for lunches all week
    --priced a seal for my leaking toilet and figurine out how to install myself
    Big Saving.
    --Bought 6 bottles of nice wine from LCBO at discount and with free $20.00 Gift Card
    --wanted to donate something for a raffle table at my charity. Used one of the above
    bottles of wine, 4 beautiful wine glasses I wasn't using and a Cheese Baker still in box
    that was a gift I had never used. Win, win.
    --Gave my handy person my entire 70's bedroom set (Very, very, heavy) saved by not
    having to pay a mover to get it out of the basement. And, he is doing a few hours work
    for nothing. Again a win, win. This set was so heavy I needed to take drawers out to
    move dresser to clean under....just too old for that....lol

Wow, Danna, you really did do well!
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

After the price of saying, "You still wearing brand XYZ of contact lenses? No issues?" and to scrawl out a prescription rose to $85 beyond the eye exam my insurance pays for I cancelled my appointment and ordered lenses from Lenspure, recommended here. Maybe because they have a US office in Chicago there was no foreign transaction fee.

Thread Information