Thread: May Frugals

Yppej

May Frugals

I negotiated down the price of the supply portion of my electric bill. It was scheduled to go up on autorenew and I got it below what I am currently paying.

May 7th so far this week
    --had a great supper last night all leftovers.
    --eating up soup previously frozen for lunches all week
    --priced a seal for my leaking toilet and figurine out how to install myself
    Big Saving.
    --Bought 6 bottles of nice wine from LCBO at discount and with free $20.00 Gift Card
    --wanted to donate something for a raffle table at my charity. Used one of the above
    bottles of wine, 4 beautiful wine glasses I wasn't using and a Cheese Baker still in box
    that was a gift I had never used. Win, win.
    --Gave my handy person my entire 70's bedroom set (Very, very, heavy) saved by not
    having to pay a mover to get it out of the basement. And, he is doing a few hours work
    for nothing. Again a win, win. This set was so heavy I needed to take drawers out to
    move dresser to clean under....just too old for that....lol

Wow, Danna, you really did do well!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Yppej
    After the price of saying, "You still wearing brand XYZ of contact lenses? No issues?" and to scrawl out a prescription rose to $85 beyond the eye exam my insurance pays for I cancelled my appointment and ordered lenses from Lenspure, recommended here. Maybe because they have a US office in Chicago there was no foreign transaction fee.

Thread Information