Thread: Bad habits?

Bad habits?

I have been reading Atomic Habits and decided to try and address a couple of habits I don't like with the primary one being:
    Spending way too much time on the internet
    What are your "bad" habits?

[QUOTE=pinkytoe;326435]
    Spending way too much time on the internet
    /QUOTE]

Ironic that you posted that On.The.Internet! Just laughing with you!

Me - a slothlike ability to do nothing the past two weeks, when husband-free, alone time abounded. Now, I am feeling rushed to "show progress" in my remaining one evening. Ugh!

Daily - probably not making exercise / physical activity more of a priority instead of a time filler when nothing better arises.

Carbs
    Amazon

I am tired of the dysfunctional dynamic between me and my son, and have gone so far as to find out when NAMI family support group meetings are held.

Once again, i am not sure there is enough bandwidth here to address that!

I could say I have none but that would be a lie.

I take on too much too often and then struggle trying to complete everything perfectly. I am finally learning to back off and relax but it is really hard.
    I have too many UFOs - sewing and knitting projects that get started and derailed when other activities demand my time and effort.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

I love that book!

Bad habits:
    Internet
    Not following through on my good habits: I've tried and failed at establishing consistent routines for prayer, yoga, tidying up at night before going to bed, establishing regular mealtimes, washing my face before bed.

But I have to say that because of Atomic Habits, I've done better than I usually do with some good habits. I've finally accomplished making my bed every day. I might not do my prayer and yoga every day, but I do it more than I used to. I write in my bullet journal every day. I no longer bite my nails.

So, those are my good habits that I'm more or less able to keep up. Most of the time I still feel like a flock of loose parts.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Not sending gifts on time

Thread Information