Thread: Light traveling

Light traveling

I have a pic of my backpack but can’t load it via mobile device, apparently.

Going to Atlanta for 3 days to celebrate my sisters PhD. I have a small Osprey backpack. Made of thin vinyl. No frame. Probably less than 6-8 ounces weight. About 18 inches tall.

I’m packed for 3 days with room to spare. This is the lightest I’ve ever traveled.

I love it! So easy this way.

As the woman who doesn't do an overnight without her pillow and coffee pot and corkscrew and a bottle of cinnamon and a jar of coffee and wineglasses, I am particularly impressed, haha!

Yppej
    Nice color scheme to style in Hotlanta.

I bought a small rolling bag that was designed by a pilot and stewardess. It’s tiny but holds lots of stuff. I can go for a week with it. Tammy you win the best packer award.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I bought a small rolling bag that was designed by a pilot and stewardess. It’s tiny but holds lots of stuff. I can go for a week with it. Tammy you win the best packer award.
    Would enjoy seeing what you are talking about!!!

Very nice, Tammy! I've seen that bag online before and always wondered how much it actually held. Thanks for posting!

Bags and backpacks are my gazingus pins. I have scaled down significantly from my younger/pre-kids days, but still love to look. Have a rollling backpack that went to Korea twice - would love to see yours TT!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information