Thread: Sprouting seeds

Sprouting seeds

I know this topic has come up before, but I've gone back 5 pages, still can't find it and I just give up. LOL.

Quite simply, I want to resume sprouting. I am currently sprouting the last of my mung beans that - amazingly! - are actually still viable! I ordered some alfalfa and clover but they seem to be on the expensive side. I will admit it has been a while and prices may have gone up.

So my question is for those who sprout or used to sprout, what are your sources/recommendations for seeds?

Thanks in advance!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

True Leaf Market is my go to for sprouting seeds. Really fresh, best prices I've found.

https://www.trueleafmarket.com/

Thank you, herbgeek!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Territorialseed.com
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thank you KayLR!

This is where I got my order and they were prompt in delivery. http://sprouting.com You would possibly notice an advantage with the exchange rate at the high end lately.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thanks, Razz. I've bookmarked all of these sites. I appreciate the information from everyone.

Just thought I would update the sprouting attempts. The seeds I had ordered before posting have come in and I now have an abundance of sprouts to eat!!! Thanks again for the source information.

Thread Information