Thread: Sprouting seeds

Sprouting seeds

I know this topic has come up before, but I've gone back 5 pages, still can't find it and I just give up. LOL.

Quite simply, I want to resume sprouting. I am currently sprouting the last of my mung beans that - amazingly! - are actually still viable! I ordered some alfalfa and clover but they seem to be on the expensive side. I will admit it has been a while and prices may have gone up.

So my question is for those who sprout or used to sprout, what are your sources/recommendations for seeds?

Thanks in advance!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

True Leaf Market is my go to for sprouting seeds. Really fresh, best prices I've found.

https://www.trueleafmarket.com/

Thank you, herbgeek!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Territorialseed.com
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thank you KayLR!

This is where I got my order and they were prompt in delivery. http://sprouting.com You would possibly notice an advantage with the exchange rate at the high end lately.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

Thanks, Razz. I've bookmarked all of these sites. I appreciate the information from everyone.

Just thought I would update the sprouting attempts. The seeds I had ordered before posting have come in and I now have an abundance of sprouts to eat!!! Thanks again for the source information.

Thread Information