Thread: A sense of chaos?

A sense of chaos?

It seems like the Trump administration is creating a sense of chaos around just about every public policy/issue out there. Immigration, environment, trade "war", infrastructure, opioid crisis and now potential conflict with Iran. Or perhaps it is just the media stories surrounding these issues? It's as if there are no adults in control of things and I find it unsettling. Thoughts?

That’s the purpose to keep people afraid and distracted so you won’t focus on what he is really doing. People need to vote with their brains in the next election to stop the madness.

There are no any adults worthy of the name in charge of things (maybe the adults are the one's issuing dire U.N. warnings about climate change and species extinction). And whole countries everywhere are going in the wrong direction (OZ doubling up on coal etc.). And yes some Trump policies are particularly bad.

But where do you get your news? It might be causing additional panic. We're all easily prone to this. I may have an opinion, like maybe mainstream t.v. news is the worst but I stay far away from that particular thing anyway, so what do I know? But there are a million other rabbit holes to go down, just some much deeper than others, and we all go down them.

I'm not saying there aren't reasons for some real fear, I mean very credible sources would point to yes, but there are also those that sell hysteria, it is their product.
    Trees don't grow on money

I keep thinking that if the media would just state what has happened and not hype it the person in the White House would be so frustrated he might shape up....You know, the trick of ignoring bad behavior and praising the good...so if both sides cooperate emphasize that and repeat it in the media. Ignore tweets and anything not "official".

Reminds me of House Of Cards...

Thread Information