Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool campers and tricked out trailers!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyes View Post
    Catherine, I was enamored with the Happier Camper until we took a drive to their Bay Area location to see one. After a year of looking at photos and watching their videos, we were disappointed in the real life camper. We ended up with an used 2017 15 ft Parkliner and absolutely love it. We are camping in it right now in Idaho. It is plenty big enough for the two of us, and we have taken our grandson with us as well and it works great.
    I looked up the Parkliner and it looks great--maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a used one. The cool campers are hard to find, I'm learning.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

We're currently considering replacing the motorhome with a travel trailer. When traveling in the motorhome we need alternate transportation once we reach our destination. We've traditionally pulled our motorcycle on a trailer and used it although sometimes we rent a car for a few days wherever we are. Now that we're thinking of traveling up to half the year, we're thinking a travel trailer pulled by a pickup or SUV would make better sense. There's a very good chance we'll pull the trigger on that transition this winter.
    OK, we got a little impatient and went ahead with the replacement sooner than we'd originally planned. We'll head out next week to points presently unknown to work the kinks out of our new setup. This is a 25ft Winnebago travel trailer which we'll tow with a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel.

(I just backed it into the driveway for the first time, this whole backing up thing is gonna take some practice.)

Last edited by Alan; 7-11-19 at 5:13pm.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Very handsome! It just cries out for a mural...

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Very handsome! It just cries out for a mural...
    I think that would be considered 'Decorating' which falls well outside my purview, or so I've been told. When I read that to my wife she gave me that look, the one that says "It's not the Mystery Machine, you're not Scooby Doo and I'm not Velma".
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I bet backing up will take practice)

Alan: Congrats! Looks like a heck of a trailer!

With backing up, you will get up to speed in no time. Cool set-up so go out and enjoy.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Nice! And both truck and trailer match! Very stylish of you!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think that would be considered 'Decorating' which falls well outside my purview, or so I've been told. When I read that to my wife she gave me that look, the one that says "It's not the Mystery Machine, you're not Scooby Doo and I'm not Velma".
    All the same, you'll have many adventures in it!

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Nice! And both truck and trailer match! Very stylish of you!
    My wife was adamant that they had to match, I was adamant that the truck had to have the EcoDiesel engine. When we began our search, the only white EcoDiesel we could find was 100 miles away. At least last Friday was a nice day for a road trip.

Thread Information