Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-examples of why Rob is wrong about cops.

This exchange is hilarious!

So far, in a thread that Rob has been asked not to participate in, Rob has 7 responses. I have 6 Posts including this one that only tallies responses and has no substantive content, and Original poster has only 5 posts.

This is really funny to me, to be filed under “humans they be cwaaazy!”

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    This exchange is hilarious!
    There you go, slamming people again!

I find it ridiculous that Rob was asked not to post and the response to Dado. People go off topic all the time on threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I find it ridiculous that Rob was asked not to post and the response to Dado. People go off topic all the time on threads.

Really?

I still don’t know what dado potato intended giving that link in this thread, but I think it was a joke, as in “ even bad cops arent always bad” or something like that.

But it also could mean “ bad cops everywhere you turn, even at the bank where they are robbing you, but at least they arent killing you.”

see my confusion? Is his intent obvious to you? So, what is it?

I really don’t care what his intent was. Look at all the crazy twists and turns threads take.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I agree with you, anyone, even Rob, can post here. I have never liked threads partitioned off to be only for certain posters or even for certain topics because I do like the meandering way topics evolve.

But the original poster is welcome to have his say and if he wants to say to Rob “hey stay off” he can do so. They are words, no one has any power to keep anyone off a thread except for a moderator whose powers are to delete. That won’t happen here.
    And you know "that won't happen here." because you are a moderator?
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I really don’t care what his intent was. Look at all the crazy twists and turns threads take.
    Talk about crazy twists and turns in threads, TT.....your post above makes me think of the first time I watched one of my favorite movies of all time....Rebecca from 1940 with Joan Fontaine and Lawrence Olivier (sp?). At the very beginning when Joan Fontaine is narrating and setting up the beginnings of the plot before you see her supposedly on the coast of Monaco about to meet Olivier - she says that phrase in just such a way "twisting and turning" that you remember it for some reason. Beyond that Olivier is so handsome I could just sit there and watch the movie with the volume off (and have once, actually).......how's that for a crazy twist and turn in this thread LOL? Rob

Thread Information