Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally one Republican speaks out!!!

Finally one Republican speaks out!!!

John Kasich calls out Trump and asks all Republicans to do the same! It is time for EVERYONE to speak up.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-trump-tweets

I bet all we will hear is crickets.

Kasich is not considered a real Republican here in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Kasich is not considered a real Republican here in Ohio.
    Something like ... Trump is not considered a real President in the US!

well last week Justin Amash resigned from the Republican party, so not just one. I mean that's a step.

Last week Nancy Pelosi was attacking those Dem congresswomen (really a dumb move), this week Trump joins the fray.
    Trees don't grow on money

But now no one is talking about the fact that he was probably having sex with teenage girls at his buddy epstein’s house. And since his supporters think it’s cool when he acts like a stupid ass there’s literally no downside to this type of behavior.

Where's Mitt when you need him. He seems like one of the only other people in the GOP to speak out against Trump, at least since McCain is gone. As long as the republicans are getting their way in advancing their agenda, I don't think they care what Trump says, and it only goes down in a long line of his racist remarks. I could almost see it as one of his diversions to shift away from the border crisis.

The GOP big wigs probably told Mitt to shut his trap. And he was like: "Yes, sirs." lol

Trump will win again in 2020. It is not because the Dems are "too far left." It is because the Dems are:
    -Tangled up in the worst of identity politics
    -Disorganized and all over the place
    -Not falling in love with any particular candidate

I think that liberals need to focus on states' rights. We can do some powerful stuff at the state and even city level. We can make many states into progressive havens.

(Queue up Repubs to talk trash about Illinois or California... Go!)

Trump will win again in 2020. It is not because the Dems are "too far left." It is because the Dems are....
    The current leader of the Democratic Party, Nancy Pelosi, has gone on record admonishing the most vocal far left members of her party because polling has recently shown that Independents don't care for their goals. If she doesn't get them under control the Democrats will probably lose the House next year.
    I think that liberals need to focus on states' rights.

True liberals always have, the progressives have co-opted the name. There is nothing liberal in the actions of "liberals".
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

The GOP big wigs probably told Mitt to shut his trap. And he was like: "Yes, sirs." lol

Trump will win again in 2020. It is not because the Dems are "too far left." It is because the Dems are:
    -Tangled up in the worst of identity politics
    -Disorganized and all over the place
    -Not falling in love with any particular candidate

I think that liberals need to focus on states' rights. We can do some powerful stuff at the state and even city level. We can make many states into progressive havens.

(Queue up Repubs to talk trash about Illinois or California... Go!)
    Progressive havens need the big federal dollars to properly provide the services no one can afford. Although this week there was lotta publicity about California offering healthcare to undocumented persons, so there’s that.

I haven’t kept track of California’s financial situation, I am too worried about Illinois because that infection is right next to me, it’s like 20 miles away from me. But I assume California’s deficit spending has not improved but perhaps I am wrong.

( thanks for the set up)

Thread Information