Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linens? Towels?

I was intrigued with these towels so found some at CAA that were 'fair trade' on a member discount plus an additional sale. I am at the local indoor pool 5x/week so a simple quick drying towel sounded wonderful. I bought one, tried laundering and using it and went back for another to rotate. They do dry very quickly, way less bulky and easy care. I will be curious to see how long these last.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Razz, What's CAA?

Quote Originally Posted by NewGig View Post
    Razz, What's CAA?
    I was wondering the same thing.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I was intrigued and bought some on Amazon. I did not like them as bath towels, but they are really pretty, and they make great light beach towels. But they are not absorbent enough to be bath towels.

Maybe they would get so over time, but using them was really annoying and we couldn't get dry, so they are happily in the beach bag now.

CAA is the Canadian equivalent to AAA.
    I am using only these towels when going to the pool and love them. They don't dry me quite the same as terry but I am just as dry. Sounds funny to say that but is true.
    I love how quickly they wash and dry and the reduction in bulk is really great when stored in a carry bag.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thanks tybee and razz!

Thread Information