Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your favorite cult classic film?

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Soylent Green reminded me of another sci-fi favorite (unsure of cult status): Silent Running
    When I was dragged to movies by various dates I saw both of those. I absolutely hated the first one (misogynistic much?) and was tempted to walk out. All I remember about Silent Running was that I spent most of the evening worried about the little androids. If I were to pick a classic, it would be Gone With the Wind, or--not quite such an antique--the original Rosemary's Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    When I was dragged to movies by various dates I saw both of those. I absolutely hated the first one (misogynistic much?) and was tempted to walk out. All I remember about Silent Running was that I spent most of the evening worried about the little androids. If I were to pick a classic, it would be Gone With the Wind, or--not quite such an antique--the original Rosemary's Baby.
    Ha! Talk about nightmares! My cousin took me to Rosemary's Baby and I didn't sleep all night. He used to take me to all kinds of movies I was too young for. I don't know how I got admitted, really. Portland in the 70s.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Ha! Talk about nightmares! My cousin took me to Rosemary's Baby and I didn't sleep all night. He used to take me to all kinds of movies I was too young for. I don't know how I got admitted, really. Portland in the 70s.
    I remember Portland in the seventies very, very fondly.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I remember Portland in the seventies very, very fondly.
    Me too! Me too !!

I loved Rosemary's Baby!

Thread Information