Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does crazy meth user behavior go on where you live?

Does crazy meth user behavior go on where you live?

I don't know if this region just attracts them or what but it seems there are daily incidents involving mostly young white kids who are meth addicts doing crazy things. Today, it was a couple trying to set people on fire at a nearby park. Sometimes, it is people who shed their clothes and start banging on doors or screaming in the middle of the road. Traffic accidents that hurt and maim others - caused by stupid under the influence actions like running red lights or driving on the wrong side of the road. Really upsetting as we did not experience this where we moved from so I am really curious if it is a national phenomenon or what? If it is, we need to figure out how to deal with it as these kids are really lost.

Yes.

Drug use in my community is troublesome.

Yes, one young man I know is an off and on drug user and has 5 children, all of them taken by the state. This is sad but for the most part the majority around her are ages 40-60.

I sometimes visit a site (Broadcastify) that features police scanners. It seems, in Portland at least, that half or more of their calls are either meth heads acting out or mentally ill people, or both. Disrobing and dancing in traffic seems a popular pastime. On the other end of the spectrum are heroin users nodding off, seizing, or dying. It seems to be rampant.

Very rarely here.

The superior court sentencings in the local daily paper are probably 75% possession of meth and bad behavior associated. I live across from Portland, so yeah.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I don't think so. Plenty of heroin and fentanyl ODs though.

Yppej
    Opioids out my way and some people still using crack.

Meth, opiods....rampant here!

Somebody is usingg and buying drugs here because the brothers are always shooting each other over sales territory.

Thread Information