Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Another 40 Hours of Decluttering Using Flylady's Timer Method: July-August 2019

Going through files, sending some things to kids that are theirs, burning old medical bills, reorganizing files.

2.5 hours plus prior total of 2.5

5 out of/20 total

Another hour - 17:40

Done: 3 hours in the photos, found 16 total to contribute, from several different occasions. Mailed to cousin this afternoon.

Files: 20 min. Just wasn’t in the mood, moved on to the photos.

total - 3 hr 20 min

Congrats to everyone making good progress!

Yes, congrats everyone!

I did an hour last night. New total: 5.

2.5 more hours-- bought mailer and actually mailed kids' files to them, burned some old teaching files, old employment files, old newspapers and garden debris from buggy zucchini.

7/5/20 hours

Another hour - I am now ready to set up the long board shelves on the side wall. Dh says it will take several hours of restacking wood to get the boards I want out of the pile.

18:40

Spent another hour and a half going through files, consolidating, and burning.

9/ 20 hours

My schedule slipped so much as to be nonexistant. Yesterday I had a lunch date and then did our weekly farm & market bit. Left at 10:30, got back at 6. Of course, yesterday was the day the submissions opened for the next book. So I started with 40 stories to read today, it was 70 or so the last time I counted.

I got them read, but did I do any cleaning? Not other than the gotta stuff: laundry, dishes, etc. I lost 2 whole days, sigh. Have to report on the stories tomorrow, that will take an hour or 3. Then i suppose I get to work on the house all weekend and try and catch up. Or, I can just pitch it?

I don't know. I'm supposed to do 5 areas a day, 15 minutes or more on each, up to 2 hours total. And 1 hour of other cleaning. I have got an hour in, because I counted the freezer cooking I did today, between stories.

Two hours today. Still kind of scratching the surface, but I'm still doing it. New total: 7.

Thread Information