Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Another 40 Hours of Decluttering Using Flylady's Timer Method: July-August 2019

I did 3 majors (for me) this morning. 1&2: In my quilting studio I have 2 corkboards. I went through everything pinned and got rid of all the quilt ideas/photos/notes that don't appeal to me or already know now. I rearranged what I'm keeping and now I can see it all. 3. I brought home a box of all my 'stuff' from my office when I retired July 26. I've gone through it and given what I truly want to keep, a new home so I can enjoy those things. The empty box is now upside down on a high shelf in the garage for when we need a smallish box-it's a great quality box. I have a steamer that has not been used for 10+ years and I found a taker for it. A young newlywed who had one on her gift registry and didn't get one. It is leaving tomorrow.

It really doesn't sound like much but I tell ya, it feels lighter in there and I LOVE that!

Time spent: MAYBE 20 minutes?

Besides last week's cardboard and Styrofoam roundup, my relative has expressed an interest in art supplies, so I'll be able to unload a box of extras to them, while continuing to fill bags of household items for an upcoming donation run.

Gardnr, congrats on big changes in 20 minutes! I totally get how great that can feel.

JaneV, it sounds like you are getting a lot of stuff out of the house!

Did another 30 minutes at home this morning. New total: 24.5.

Another hour today: 25.5. Putt putting along.

Thread Information