Thread: Amazon won't accept my review.......

Amazon won't accept my review.......

I've given lots of reviews on Amazon of things I bought. They are good reviews that follow the guidelines. But after trying to post a review this morning, it said I wasn't allowed to. I know they're tightening up on who is allowed to post reviews because of fake reviews. But why would they refuse mine now?

I've been a fan of Amazon for years but I'm seeing some changes lately and I'm not happy. I used to write reviews because I do rely on them. It was pretty easy to ferret out the fakes. I had to really dig to find mine even if they were positive. I rarely wrote a bad one because I bought products that I pretty much knew I would like. Bad ones got removed. Lately I'm finding that even though they say free shipping free returns, they are making it more difficult to return. The last couple instead of getting a free shipping label we had to take the package to a store 10 miles away instead of the post office 1/2 a mile away. My last purchase the return label had to be sent by the company instead of Amazon and it requires postage even though it said free returns on Amazon. I contacted the company to question it, they wouldn't answer why, just told me if I wanted my money back to send it as directed.

Thanks Simplemind. I "chatted" with someone on Amazon and they said it was a glitch and they would correct it. But it happened on both DH's and my Amazon accounts. Not sure what's going on.
    I actually like that I can return things to Kohl's. It's on DH's way home from work (23 miles away). We didn't have to package it or make a label or anything. For me, that's better than doing all that stuff and driving 10 miles to the post office.
    But I realize it affects people differently. Wouldn't they even let you mail it at your post office? Yes, things are getting a little funky with Amazon.........but then it seems to me that things are getting funky everywhere.

You fought the power and won!

Thread Information