Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has politics replaced religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    And the Dayton dweeb was an Antifa admirer and Elizabeth Warren supporter. Definitely sounds like mental illness to me.
    If anyone else said this on this site, they would be considered a troll. Are you trolling, Alan?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    If anyone else said this on this site, they would be considered a troll. Are you trolling, Alan?
    Ha ha, no, just calling it as I see it. Are you implying the Dayton dweeb was not mentally ill?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I read somewhere that the Texas dude was an extreme environmentalist concerned with overpopulation and the number of people coming into a country that couldn't support their numbers. And the Dayton dweeb was an Antifa admirer and Elizabeth Warren supporter. Definitely sounds like mental illness to me.
    Ha ha, no, just calling it as I see it. Are you implying the Dayton dweeb was not mentally ill?
    Definitely a troll and NOT cool. You are saying those that support Warren are mentally ill.

Definitely a troll and NOT cool. You are saying those that support Warren are mentally ill.
    I won't bother to point out all the characteristics of the two shooters that I used to make an evaluation since you quoted them for me in your post, and I did fail to mention the Dayton dweeb's high school kill list and rape list but those are apparently not important since I also mentioned his Warren support to counter someone else's intimation that he was an alt-right sympathizer.

Tomorrow I'll post the weather in S/W Ohio just to see if you take offense at that too, but for now I'll ask again, are you implying that he was not mentally ill?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

With Alan’s law enforcement background I am confident he has a good handle on mental illness. I didn’t read about all the things he mentioned. He obviously has more information.

As others have probably pointed out, other countries have mental illness and video games, without our "kill count."
    This is all about institutionalized hate and the ready availability of weapons of war.

I think Alan was just joking.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

My peeve is that you consider/equate people who are for Elizabeth Warren .... mentally ill.

My peeve is that you consider/equate people who are for Elizabeth Warren .... mentally ill.
    Fair enough. Consider your peeve, and my blasphemy, duly noted.

For what is is worth, I agree with you that not all people who support Warren and her agenda are mentally ill. Definitely not all...

Thread Information