Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: August Frugals

Definitely NOT frugal today: I put on my credit card (which is always paid off every month) a stackable washer and dryer, a room air conditioner, and two twin XL mattresses to put on top of a king-sized platform bed frame. The other day I bought a wooden kitchen cart/counter, and the days before that I was buying paint, painting supplies, cleaning supplies, curtain rods, etc, etc, etc. This is how I am paying down my share of the down payment of the house, by getting all the stuff we need to create a home.

Tomorrow a guy is going to start on fixing the roof leaks. Later in the week an electrician is going to come and fix a few important things.

I am so glad I have been frugal and saving for all these years!

So much progress in so little time!

I have always wanted a stackable washer dryer. Tell us how it works out, I'm curious if you like it and can get a lot in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I have always wanted a stackable washer dryer. Tell us how it works out, I'm curious if you like it and can get a lot in it.
    We have a midsize front loader stack here in our main home. We have an apartment sized "attached" stack at the cabin. They both work great. The biggest difference: the front load washer spins the cloth much dryer than the old top load apartment stack.

Yppej
    I went to Dollar Tree and got bargains on things I need or will need in the next year such as deodorant and paint brushes.

Thread Information