Thread: Anyone Have a Stainless Garden Hose?

Question Anyone Have a Stainless Garden Hose?

Are they actually more robust than regular hoses? Seems we have to replace one hose or the other (have 2) every 3 years or so. Sick of that. Found the stainless hoses as a possible, one-time replacement.

Do you have one? Does it work? Would you buy it again?

TIA!

Never heard of them but they look intriguing. I like the no-kink feature they're touting in some of the ads.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

No, but
    I have a fabric one.

Never heard of stainless but bought a fabric one after tiring of lugging around the heavy vinyl one. The fabric one is interesting because it inflates and deflates when you turn the water on/off. Very lightweight and easy to use.

I bought a fabric one just recently which expands from 25 to 50 feet with water pressure. It is light and compact. Not sure about its obsolescence though. I bought some special quality hose some time ago, more than 3 years for sure, but they so kink and are so heavy. Worked well otherwise.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information