Thread: So tired

So tired

I think this is a depressive episode, yuck. Just so tired, even after a weekend including a nap and artsy stuff. My head hurts and i havent been able to eat much. I am on my midday break so I will get my favorite beverage before going back to my afternoon shift. My assistant this year is good, we agree on programming, but she is very pregnant and overall moves slow. So closing work is falling a lot on me. It is to be expected, just one more thing not helping.we also need staff so I fet a lot of subs that need more direction overall.

I have a counselor appointment wednesday. That is helpful. I need to have a talk about some mistakes i made so i may need to tell work I have not been feeling well in a general sense. I tried over the summer to ask for help with some tasks I was struggling with but the answer was no. I am not sure that it works in any workplace no matter what they say, at least I have never seemed to ask correctly.

I am so sorry Zoe. Glad you have a counseling appointment. Hugs)

Thanks, i had a great talk with a friend. Not actually about this but it helped a lot to use my brain. I mention my episode at the end and he has something similar going on, and he is long time meditation pracitiiner as well. That is super helpful,

I would be exhausted too, if I had to go directly from an intense all day summer program into a new school year program. New staff, new kids, lots of emotionaln adjustments, and no time to recouperate from summer. Frankly, I think it’s an unfair expectation, you should have a few days off in between.

I'm reading Getting it Done While Depressed. It's a really interesting read, and you might like it. It's full of things that would not occur to me (because I'm depressed) but make perfect sense. Full of practical tips, really.

This auto correct is so weird. It just changed my words to Getting it Down While Depressed, which means something else entirely.

Thread Information