OMG, this is just crazy. I have been at my new job for a year now, and I still am clearing out things. Of course none of it is bad stuff like things we wouldn't use, however it is just TOO MUCH. We got new cabinets installed so that had us clear out on a deeper level. So after a year this is what I still found

* I have not used up all the lined paper that was there when I started
* I just used up the packages of laminating sheets, and we laminate a lot
* I still have at least 2 dozen ink pens, and about 30 highlighters
* There was an entire box filled with just colorful feathers! I kept a small bag and donated to a parent.
* there were 6 boxes of spaghetti, there is an activity with raw spaghetti and mini marshmallows. i brought it home but it was expired years ago
* There were 4 bottles of dishwashing soap, I donated some to the teachers lounge, we still won't use this in a year
* Today I opened another box that I had been through before however it STILL had 3 bottles of corn syrup. What the h** do you use that for in an afterschool program? i am searching pinterest because I hate to throw it out, but it is probably expired by years like everything else.

Okay whew, the place looks much better with the new cabinets, and it is going to stay that way. Just need to do something with a lot of corn syrup next