Thread: I am giving a talk in a larger group tonight,

I am giving a talk in a larger group tonight,

Feeling pretty good, I am doing it on my practice with children as a foundation. Feeling headachy right now so going to take more aleve before I go. This is a big deal in my plan to do more dharma teaching (buddhist)

Wishing you well in both interpretations, physically and delivery of talk.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

It went so well! I am super happy. The people liked the exercises, I had smiles and positive responses. The idea with the topic was to have some fun.

On a side note my good friend was planning on coming and helping me with an exercise. She didn't show and I didn't get any messages. I just had a message show up from her that was sent at 2 pm yesterday so who knows what is happening with the phone. In any case I am trying to hope everything is okay with her, and also my disappointment. I got 2 volunteers to wash their hands and pass out dried cranberries for the exercise.

Glad it went well.

I put out my cards in case anyone wanted to contact me, I would like to do more teaching again with kids and families. I got an email already! He just wanted to reach out and say he liked the talk.

Thread Information