Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Love

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Steve, I have a male friend that I met in graduate school. Some people don’t understand that you can be only friends with the opposite sex.
    The majority of my platonic friendships are with women. For the past two years my best friend was a 24 year old woman. How wacky is that?! She and I are super close with another female friend and we refer to ourselves as "The Triangle."

That’s cool. I have always had a male friend even as a teen. Although I had a local male friend here for 15 years that recently went bad when he developed feelings for me and scared me in my own home. He had the code to my house because I would watch his dog. We took it out. I never thought at this age that I needed to be worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Love blossoms when a person receives attention and unconditional love and acceptance. It is not dependent on age. A friend of mine is now two years into a good relationship. They met at the senior center. Her marriage at a young age to an abusive man was the opposite.
    Gotcha.

Thread Information