Thread: I'm A Cheap Date

I'm A Cheap Date

I sign up for restaurant e-clubs in an effort to be frugal, save money and cut corners wherever possible. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I received e-club coupons for free meals at 2 restaurants and an ice cream sundae an a third place. I had 2 free birthday dinners out (different days) plus dessert and my husband only had to pay for his meals. I’m a successful money manager, a satisfied customer AND a cheap date.

LOL You go girl!

Got to love that! Happy Birthday!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Oh, what fun! (Thinking I should sign up for a few bday freebies....) Happy (late) birthday! :o)
    Peace through homemaking. ~ My blogs: Antique Photographs and Mindful Beginnings

lucy
    When my daughter was in about grade four, her Sunday School teacher gave the kids a little quiz called, "How well do you know your mother?" for Mother's Day. One question was, "What is your mother's favourite restaurant?" My daughter's answer was "Anywhere we have a coupon." There were many other hilarious answers, like to "What is your mother's favourite TV program?" Her answer was "OFF!" Also, to "What is your mother's favourite piece of clothing?" she answered, "Whatever goes with her hiking boots." I'm not a saver of things, but this quiz is filed. Cheeky little girl!

Thread Information