Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
You have bashed Catherine's son and numerous other people for having children you think they cannot afford. You do not recognize the benefits of children to society.
Hey Jeppy, I thought more about this comment of yours. What is really striking is how much it reveals about you.

Just go above and read my statements of support for Catherine's son. Read her responses.

It is also obvious how you are trying to do that very passive-aggressive thing where you try to turn others against me with your little lies. Again, the watermark of a powerless person.

And the way you are relentlessly moving away from the topic that you originally tried to put front and center because you realized how wrong you are.

What really dawned on me this morning is that the reason you lie and are passive-aggressive and why you have this creepy obsession with me is that you are probably mentally ill or possibly emotionally sick in some way. Maybe you had a really bad romance with a man decades ago and it left you so psychologically damaged or maybe you just have some kind of mental illness from genetics. I don't know what the cause is, but after trouncing you in this argument over and over and over I started to feel like sad for you, like pity. Yes, I felt pity for you.

So look, say whatever you want about me. Say whatever you want about the PSLF program. If that opens up the valve and releases steam for you -- great! Maybe it keeps you from losing it mentally/emotionally and doing something potentially dangerous.

Once I realized this about you, I just don't feel right about arguing with you anymore. It doesn't feel ethical for me to argue this way with someone who has some sort of mental/emotional condition that makes them say and behave in anti-social, creepy, obsessive ways.

So when you insult me or start grinding your ax against me in the future, I am simply going to wish you well. Because I do wish you well and I hope you can eventually overcome whatever mental/emotional condition you have.

Take care.