Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment?

I'm wondering what she did to get classified as a "genius."

"To obtain an EB-1 for extraordinary ability, an immigrant has to provide evidence of a major award or meet three of 10 criteria proving excellence in their field. The criteria include coverage of the applicant in major publications, original and significant contributions to a field, and work displayed at artistic exhibitions."

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Except for the 800,000 or so chain migration immigrants we welcome each year.
    Oh, the horrors. And our population is still tanking...

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    The concept of President Buttigieg might require a new attitude about first "other"? I noticed he is up in the polls and is my current favorite.
    I would be so proud of America if he won.....just like the very first time I was ever proud of Anerica was in December 2008 the first time Obama won. Who knows, he is up in the polls. I think Elizabeth Warren is the one to beat at this point. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Oh, the horrors. And our population is still tanking...
    Even with Hispanic immigrants who tend to want to have kids the population is not growing much.......Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I would be so proud of America if he won.....just like the very first time I was ever proud of Anerica was in December 2008 the first time Obama won. Who knows, he is up in the polls. I think Elizabeth Warren is the one to beat at this point. Rob
    I’m sad to think that Trump will probably beat her.

You people need to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post

You people need to do better.
    I just can't see Trump winning again. Women and independents will turn on him. And he can forget the vast majority of the LGBT and the Hispanic vote. Plus if the House does impeach him and the Senate doesn't it's not going to be an attractive novelty to have him running even though technically impeached. Rob

I just can't see Trump winning again. Women and independents will turn on him. And he can forget the vast majority of the LGBT and the Hispanic vote. Plus if the House does impeach him and the Senate doesn't it's not going to be an attractive novelty to have him running even though technically impeached. Rob
    Don't forget he has voter suppression, gerrymandering, voting machine hacking, and the Russians on his side.

Don't forget he has voter suppression, gerrymandering, voting machine hacking, and the Russians on his side.
    But Republicans are only allowed to vote once, they must be alive and they're not known to pull completed ballots out of their trunk with it's time to count them. Shouldn't that equal things out?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    But Republicans are only allowed to vote once, they must be alive and they're not known to pull completed ballots out of their trunk with it's time to count them. Shouldn't that equal things out?
    Not when you factor in the squadrons of flying monkies.

I would not underestimate him.

I share my sadness with IL.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information