Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment?

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    After all of today's bombshells I think my most curious question at this point is this. How many more phone calls did trump and his crew of criminals hide on the super duper top secret server?
    I heard speculation today that possibly all phone calls go on the secure server after that spate of phone conversation leaks this past year. That seems likely to me since that's what I would have done.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I heard speculation today that possibly all phone calls go on the secure server after that spate of phone conversation leaks this past year.
    He had that much to hide? No other president in recent history did. Hmmmm. Now I'm more curious than ever. And I suspect I won't be disappointed if your heard speculation is accurate.

He had that much to hide? No other president in recent history did.
    How do you know where other presidents stored their conversations? Being an old security guy I can tell you that shouldn't be public info.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

How do you know where other presidents stored their conversations? Being an old security guy I can tell you that shouldn't be public info.
    No one in washington can keep a secret. If any of our recent presidents had been trying this scam it would have become public knowledge.

I've gotta say, your sunny optimism regarding trump's intentions and actions is remarkable. Misplaced, but remarkable nonetheless.

I just read on facebook that the whistleblower is a fictitious non-person. If this is the best defense trump's supporters can come up with at this point then the obese woman backstage is done warming up.

No one in washington can keep a secret. If any of our recent presidents had been trying this scam it would have become public knowledge.

I've gotta say, your sunny optimism regarding trump's intentions and actions is remarkable. Misplaced, but remarkable nonetheless.
    Sunny optimism? I suppose in some circles lack of all consuming hate might be considered as such, but it reminds of how blessed I am not to live there. Thanks!

At the end of the day even archie bunker was a sad pathetic bitter loser supporter of nixon to the end. It's interesting how many republican senators are now shutting their traps regarding what's been revealed. A day or two ago they were all "THERE's NOTHING HERE!!!" Now most of them are all "..."

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    LOL, I'm one of those law and order Republicans that jp1 likes to think no longer exists and you confuse as your ideological enemy (or maybe that's why, I'm not sure). We law and order types insist on factual evidence rather than wishful thinking before sending people off to jail.
    i read this comment several days ago and have been thinking about it. What is law and order about the current administration that causes so many Republicans to stand behind it? I remember years of Republican leaders touting morality and being fiscally conservative. I’m not sure what happened that this is not the current mantra. I just find this so puzzling.

I did not like some of the things Bill Clinton did, or either Bush or Obama. Too many wars and troops on foreign soil, too much money spent and so on. I have voted Republican and Democrat depending on the big picture. But I just fail to see the big picture here. If you could summarize the overall goals of the current administration (a seemingly moving target), what would they be?

Current Republican goals. Tax cuts for rich people. Radical judges on the courts. Being mean to brown people. Undo as many protections for people and the environment as you can. Hang on to power by any means necessary. Own the libs.

Current Republican goals. Tax cuts for rich people. Radical judges on the courts. Being mean to brown people. Undo as many protections for people and the environment as you can. Hang on to power by any means necessary. Own the libs.
    Don’t forget guns. You can’t hunt orphans without guns.

Thread Information