Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Invasion of Mexico. Nik

Alrighty then.
    IL, I'd agree that such is unlikely.....but threaten to designate Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations and offer military assistance to aid in their removal? You live in the Midwest so access to Mexico is not as practical for you as it is for me. This close to the border access to Mexico is a HUGE deal and Mexican healthcare has saved many US lives. We as a nation really are indebted to Mexico for this. Instead of insulting Mexico - how about Thanking Mexico and respecting it's vital importance to millions of lower income Americans? Rob

I heard about “Censure” as one possible outcome when some Republicans may find that palatable when they will not impeach. What do ya’ll know about Censure?
    From what I've seen of the proceedings, the GOP defense has backed Donald in that he did nothing wrong. There may be members of the party that are not in the forefront and would back such a thing, but I don't see the majority deviating from the party line story. Especially in an election year.

Notheless, a brief explanation that made sense to me. https://www.forbes.com/sites/billwha.../#7dee29e84299

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    IL, I'd agree that such is unlikely.....but threaten to designate Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations and offer military assistance to aid in their removal? You live in the Midwest so access to Mexico is not as practical for you as it is for me. This close to the border access to Mexico is a HUGE deal and Mexican healthcare has saved many US lives. We as a nation really are indebted to Mexico for this. Instead of insulting Mexico - how about Thanking Mexico and respecting it's vital importance to millions of lower income Americans? Rob
    And now I am “insulting Mexico.”

As the kids say, I can’t even.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    From what I've seen of the proceedings, the GOP defense has backed Donald in that he did nothing wrong. There may be members of the party that are not in the forefront and would back such a thing, but I don't see the majority deviating from the party line story. Especially in an election year.

Notheless, a brief explanation that made sense to me. https://www.forbes.com/sites/billwha.../#7dee29e84299
    I like the idea of Censure but looks like it’s not viable.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    In the 85006 there is now concern of Donald Trump ordering an invasion of Mexico if reelected.
    You folks need to get out more...

I believe Rob was referring to Trump insulting Mexico.

I was reading that people are going to Canada for insulin because they cannot afford it here. I would think that people closer to Mexico would go there.

As the kids say, I can’t even.
    And yes, that's one of the huge problems facing America today - that people such as yourself can't seem to grasp that America has sunk to the point that patriotism can now be seen as keeping a border to a foreign country open, so that US citizens can afford to access services their lives are not worth in the US. Here's proof positive - your lack of understanding of something that screams from rooftops and can be heard from many miles away where U live - that we truly do not live in the same country.

Cool thing here, though? I much prefer my country over yours.....mine is much more gritty and real. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    I believe Rob was referring to Trump insulting Mexico.
    Thank You, Herbgeek. This is exactly what I meant. Rob

Should be screams from rooftops where I live above in my reply to IL. Rob

Thread Information