Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: So supposing Trump is kicked to the curb....

  1. #11
    Senior Member Rogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,001
    I think we need a common cause that threatens the economic and physical well being of the country or world as a whole. My vote would be global warming.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,288
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Is this alone enough to heal the vast divisions in this country? Me thinks not. What would help heal America at this point? Rob
    When Trump is gone, they will find another monster to deplore. It's happened before.

    Don't expect politics to serve as a form of therapy. If homogeneity is healing, I'll take division.

  3. #13
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    OK, but what about the second?
    Nope, it doesn't work for me, either. Rob

  4. #14
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    When Trump is gone, they will find another monster to deplore. It's happened before.

    Don't expect politics to serve as a form of therapy. If homogeneity is healing, I'll take division.
    I take comfort in your use of the word "when" - I just wish we knew how long until. Rob

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,288
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I take comfort in your use of the word "when" - I just wish we knew how long until. Rob
    Somewhere between one and five years, I should think. Don’t expect the whole word to change when it happens.

  6. #16
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Somewhere between one and five years, I should think. Don’t expect the whole word to change when it happens.
    Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street. I take solace in that if your timeline is right. I've even restarted a skin care regime for better pics to Austria for any Impeacment Day Photos. Rob

  7. #17
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street. I take solace in that if your timeline is right. I've even restarted a skin care regime for better pics to Austria for any Impeacment Day Photos. Rob
    Forgot to add the word buffet after listing the ethnicities above. Rob

  8. #18
    Simpleton Alan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street.
    I believe folks who rank people by their ethnicities have reported that the primary ethnicity among CBP agents is Hispanic. What makes you think they despise themselves?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,288
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street. I take solace in that if your timeline is right. I've even restarted a skin care regime for better pics to Austria for any Impeacment Day Photos. Rob
    That’s a lot to fit on a sign. Wouldn’t it be easier to call it “Victims Eat Free”?

  10. #20
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    That’s a lot to fit on a sign. Wouldn’t it be easier to call it “Victims Eat Free”?
    No sign necessary.....all I have to do is tell the cashiers at Food City and mention it around the neighborhood a few times and it will be common knowledge. But addressing your real point.....I disagree. I'd change it to Victor's Eat Free on the Day If A Trump Impeachment. Rob

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •