Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So supposing Trump is kicked to the curb....

I think we need a common cause that threatens the economic and physical well being of the country or world as a whole. My vote would be global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Is this alone enough to heal the vast divisions in this country? Me thinks not. What would help heal America at this point? Rob
    When Trump is gone, they will find another monster to deplore. It's happened before.

Don't expect politics to serve as a form of therapy. If homogeneity is healing, I'll take division.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    OK, but what about the second?
    Nope, it doesn't work for me, either. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    When Trump is gone, they will find another monster to deplore. It's happened before.

Don't expect politics to serve as a form of therapy. If homogeneity is healing, I'll take division.
    I take comfort in your use of the word "when" - I just wish we knew how long until. Rob

I take comfort in your use of the word "when" - I just wish we knew how long until. Rob
    Somewhere between one and five years, I should think. Don’t expect the whole word to change when it happens.

Somewhere between one and five years, I should think. Don’t expect the whole word to change when it happens.
    Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street. I take solace in that if your timeline is right. I've even restarted a skin care regime for better pics to Austria for any Impeacment Day Photos. Rob

Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street. I take solace in that if your timeline is right. I've even restarted a skin care regime for better pics to Austria for any Impeacment Day Photos. Rob
    Forgot to add the word buffet after listing the ethnicities above. Rob

Well that gives me sufficient time to put together a Hispanic/Middle Eastern/Ethnicities Depised By Both Trump And US CBP for my street.
    I believe folks who rank people by their ethnicities have reported that the primary ethnicity among CBP agents is Hispanic. What makes you think they despise themselves?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

That’s a lot to fit on a sign. Wouldn’t it be easier to call it “Victims Eat Free”?

That’s a lot to fit on a sign. Wouldn’t it be easier to call it “Victims Eat Free”?
    No sign necessary.....all I have to do is tell the cashiers at Food City and mention it around the neighborhood a few times and it will be common knowledge. But addressing your real point.....I disagree. I'd change it to Victor's Eat Free on the Day If A Trump Impeachment. Rob

Thread Information