Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimony against Trump looking damning.....

The news has constantly played that news conference repeatedly. Bae asks questions when he knows the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I believe it was at a White House press conference where he was asked a question by a reporter and fessed up. It's all about how long will it take to get him out of office so the celebrations nationwide can start. Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    The news has constantly played that news conference repeatedly. Bae asks questions when he knows the answer.
    You guys miss the point. I think bae questions the use of the term 'testimony' when 'idle banter' is the more appropriate choice. It's like both of your insistence on using the word 'murder' when it suits your purpose although it's factually incorrect.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    You guys miss the point. I think bae questions the use of the term 'testimony' when 'idle banter' is the more appropriate choice. It's like both of your insistence on using the word 'murder' when it suits your purpose although it's factually incorrect.
    Alan, you say po tato I say potatato.....the point is that Trump broke the law and now needs to suffer consequences. Quibbling over trite side issues will not make this reality go away. Rob

I rather suspect this too and have for some time. Rob

I know that a White House news conference in the White House press room isn't "testimony" in this context.

When important issues of which costume to wear and what piece of cookware to use are on the line, it is crucial to be correct.

(I do hope that Mulvaney is brought before the proper committee to actually testify, it'd be nice to add another member to this mischief of rats that are running down the anchor lines.)

I rather suspect this too and have for some time. Rob
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=socratic+method

When the female cop killed a guy in his own apartment eating ice cream Texas called it murder.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I know that a White House news conference in the White House press room isn't "testimony" in this context.

When important issues of which costume to wear and what piece of cookware to use are on the line, it is crucial to be correct.

(I do hope that Mulvaney is brought before the proper committee to actually testify, it'd be nice to add another member to this mischief of rats that are running down the anchor lines.)
    The plans for costuming and special cookware just slay me. I just...well. It is beyond my ken.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    The plans for costuming and special cookware just slay me. I just...well. It is beyond my ken.
    You don't understand celebrating the removal of evil from the government? Rob

You don't understand celebrating the removal of evil from the government? Rob
    I dont understand why boat shoes. And dressing above my ”station” and worrying about what my European relatives think of my dress.

I understand being happy if Trump leaves the White House.

Thread Information