Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Kasich

John Kasich

John Kasich just said he believes trump should be impeached!!!

Yppej
    He doesn't get a vote on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    He doesn't get a vote on that though.
    Shows responsible Republicans are agreeing that trump needs to be impeached. trump finally has reached a level that even Republicans cannot tolerate.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    John Kasich just said he believes trump should be impeached!!!
    Though I am no conservative, I have as always liked John Kasich. For Republican he's not all that bad. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Though I am no conservative, I have as always liked John Kasich. For Republican he's not all that bad. Rob
    He's not actually a Republican, at least not anymore. He discovered long ago that he got better press imitating Democrats, and he was right.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    He's not actually a Republican, at least not anymore. He discovered long ago that he got better press imitating Democrats, and he was right.
    So that explains why he comes across as same and humane and adult! Now it makes sense. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    So that explains why he comes across as same and humane and adult! Now it makes sense. Rob
    No, he comes across as a Democrat, that's why the media loves him and liberals point at him and smile. He loves the attention.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    No, he comes across as a Democrat, that's why the media loves him and liberals point at him. He loves the attention.
    I will send good wishes to you the day of my Middle Eastern Buffet on Trump Impeachment Day. Rob

Alan, I'm curious what it is about Kasich that makes him a RINO in your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Alan, I'm curious what it is about Kasich that makes him a RINO in your opinion.
    He's a chameleon, when he entered Congress as a conservative he did conservative things because they were popular. When the political winds shifted, he shifted with them. As my governor, he initially worked with the Republican legislature to accomplish conservative goals but once that was done, he ignored the legislature and the state residents to accomplish whatever got him the best national press. Now that he's out of politics, he maintains his media presence by giving them what they want. His values are extremely flexible.

Thread Information