Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I知 selling my plane

I expected maybe you would say your changing to a different plane with one of those backup parachute systems.

I wonder on the specs of the crashes that were mentioned above. How many of them were in bad weather with pilots that were not instrument rated?

Aw, I am sorry that happened, I know you loved that plane.

I would buy the biggest, fastest, coolest boat I could find and a house on the waterway to dock it. Very fun for the whole family, and entertaining.

It's hard to overcome fear of flying, especially in small plane--my ex had a plane and I found it absolutely terrifying.

A boat, on the other hand, would have been heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Heck, I'm getting my license this coming year.
    I知 surprised you haven稚 been flying around prior to this, given your location and other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’m surprised you haven’t been flying around prior to this, given your location and other factors.
    So far I've just been going down to the airfield and sticking out my thumb, which has worked reasonably well.

As my mother is aging, I'd like to be able to get her over for medical appointments more easily and predictably though, which this would help with - she's not really up for the crossing in a small boat on some days.

This thread stirred up the old croc's love of old planes.

CF-BHS, a Norseman bush plane, "the scarlet woman", owned by Lambair, based in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada. She is now permanently bolted on a stand in Thompson, MB, equipped with floats, not skis.

Lambair went out of business in 1981. Lamb's motto was Don't ask us where we fly, tell us where you want to go.

http://www.lambair.com/page28/page39...e51/index.html

Thread Information